About Hanoi and Vietnam:
Although class fees are reasonable they are often unaffordable to many Vietnamese.
- Nationally the average monthly income is 145,000 Vietnamese Đồng ($6.30 USD)
- The median age is 30.4 years
- Hanoi’s population was 7.8 million
Quality education is important in Vietnam. In order to become internationally competitive, the Vietnamese Department of Education and Industry’s goal by 2024 is for every school and university student to be learning and SPEAKING English.
The oldest continuously-operating university in Vietnam (and all of ASIA) is located in Hanoi. It was established in 1070 A.D., (1,050 years ago).
The Temple of Literature (Vietnamese: Văn Miếu, Hán-Nôm: 文廟) is a Temple of Confucius in Hanoi, northern Vietnam. The temple hosts the Imperial Academy (Quốc Tử Giám, 國子監), Vietnam’s first national university. The temple was built in 1070 (1,050 years ago) at the time of Emperor Lý Thánh Tông. It is one of several temples in Vietnam which is dedicated to Confucius, sages, and scholars. (Source: Wikipedia)
We offer the possibility to sponsor our students by donating one or more classes to them.
- Visit our link, below.
- One class is $10 USD,
- 12-class series is $60.00 USD.
- Donations of $100 USD or more are entitled to a complementary gift. If desired, please send us an email with your address and personal details for delivery.
Subscribe bi-weekly or monthly $0.50 or more using payroll deduction.
Donations, in any amount, can be made using the Payments section link.
Please Like and Share our message.